Ienākt

Some help for an article about geocaching in Latvia

Have a question about Geocaching in Latvia? Post it here! You don't have to register to post here.

Some help for an article about geocaching in Latvia

Atbildētlietotājs Justina pievienoja 08 Nov 2012 21:05

Hello
I am Justina and I’m studying journalism in Lithuania. I‘m writing an article about geocaching for a magazine „Business Class“ („Verslo klasė“). I am very interested in Geocaching and I‘d like the article to include some input from the international Geocaching community as well as from the local one. I have already interviewed some Lithuanian geocachers and I would like you to answer some questions about Geocaching in your area if it’s not too much trouble for you. Thank you!

1. When did you start participating in this activity? Is it popular in your country?
2. Where did you find out about geocaching?
3. When (and if) you visited Lithuania, what caches did you like the most?
4. When you travel to foreign countries, do you always spend some time looking for caches there?
5. The strangest caches you found. Where did you find them and when?
6. What is your opinion about geocaching in Lithuania? Are there any significant differences compared to your country?
7. What was the most remarkable cache you have ever found? Where did you find it?
8. Is geocaching a good way to connect to other countries? Do you read the story about the place, where cache is hidden?

If possible, could you please write your full name (You can pm me if it's ok for you). I need to state real source for my editor. Thank you!

My email: jilkeviciute@gmail.com
Justina

Atbildes: 1
Pievienojies: 08 Nov 2012 20:34

Atgriezties uz International contacts

Kas ir Pieslēdzies

Lietotāji, kuri atrodas šajā forumā: Nav reģistrētu lietotāju un 1 viesis

Jauni ziņojumi Jauni ziņojumi    Nav jaunu ziņojumu Nav jaunu ziņojumu    Paziņot Paziņojums
Jaunu ieraksti [ Populāri ] Jaunu ieraksti [ Populāri ]    Nav jaunu ierakstu [ Populāri ] Nav jaunu ierakstu [ Populāri ]    Pielipināts Piesprausts
Jaunu ieraksti [ Slēgti ] Jaunu ieraksti [ Slēgti ]    Nav jaunu ierakstu [ Slēgti ] Nav jaunu ierakstu [ Slēgti ]    Pārvietota tēma Pārvietota tēma

Kas ir Pieslēdzies

Pavisam ir 1 lietotājs online :: 0 Reģistrēto, 0 Slēpto un 1 Ciemiņš (balstīts uz aktīvo lietotāju skaitu pēdējās 5 minūtēs)
Visvairāk lietotāju bija 1267 14 Feb 2016 08:00

Lietotāji, kuri atrodas šajā forumā: Nav reģistrētu lietotāju un 1 viesis

Current time

Pašlaik ir 21 Sep 2017 13:27